Tamil Astrology Tamil rasi It is believed that Tamil astrology most accurate and the calculated Tamil rasi natchathiram palan based on Tam...
10 Thirumana Porutham The 10 jathaka porutham for marriage is considered as very important. Thirumana porutham should have 6 or more than 6...
Thursday, November 24, 2011
10 Jathaka Porutham for Marriage in Tamil Rasi Palan
10 Thirumana Porutham
The 10 jathaka porutham for marriage is considered as very important. Thirumana porutham should have 6 or more than 6 porutham. The main aspect of 10 porutham is to find the compatibility. This is a type of calculation and I have mentioned about 10 jathaka porutham for marriage with its meaning.
(1) Dina Porutham in Tamil Marriage: Dina Porutham is the first one which determines the healthy marriage life of the bride and groom. Dina porutham is considered as very important for seeing marriage porutham in Tamil Jathagam.
(2) Gana Porutham Marriage: This is the second one in Tamil porutham table. This is called Sobanam Ganam Evacha. This determines the Dhampathya Relationship between the couple. gana porutham is also considered as very important for their computability.
(3) Yoni Porutham in Tamil Marriage: The word Yoni refers the reproductive organ of a female. The compatibility of yoni porutham ensures the close relationship between the couples. The female yoni porutham is represented by an animal. The friendly animal of the male rasi shows yoni porutham.
(4) Rasi Porutham in Tamil Marriage: In Tamil Rasi represents Vamsavirthi. Vamsam means Birth of children and the Vrithi means Ability. This is for producing offspring. This Rasi porutham is considered as very important in Tamil marriage.
(5) Rasiyathipaty Porutham: In Tamil each Rasi is represented by a Lord. This Rasiyathipaty porutham refers to the compatibility between Rasi Lord of the bride and groom. The other meaning states that Rasiyathipaty means purthrabhagyam.
(6) Rajju Porutham in Tamil Marriage: Rajju porutham meaning is husband having long span. This is called Mangalya Balam in Tamil. This is the most impertinently expected in 10 jathaka porutham for marriage.
(7) Vedha Porutham: This is the seventh one and vedha porutham meaning is g ( Vedhaya Sohanasanam. Compatibility in Vedha fights against all bad and evils this going to happen after marriage. Vedha porutham will give a happy and peaceful marriage life.
(8) Vasya Porutham astrology: The compatibility of Vasya Porutham between the bride and groom can give a best life with lot of love and affection. In Tamil it is called Anniyonniam. This is specially checked to know the attachment between the couple.
(9) Mahendram Porutham: Again Mahendram porutham is related with progeny of the couple. Mahendram porutham means Puthira Bagiyam.
(10) Sthree Deerkha Porutham: This refers to Sarva Sampathha means compatibility to know the accumulation of wealth and prosperity in their life.
(11) Nadi Porutham Tamil Astrology: In some parts of Tamil nadu people also take Nadi porutham in marriage compatibility. nadi porutham meaning is pulse. This porutham represents the good health, longevity and joyful life of the couple.
(12) Varna Porutham: varna koota is not considered as very important.
10 jathaka porutham for Marriage help you to know more about 10 Thirumana porutham.